Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It has been way too long

Hello everyone i know its been an extremely Long time since i did a post on my Blog but i am going to try my hardest to have stuff available especially when it comes to makeup products I have seen there are a lot of products i have but i rarely see any Blog post, swatches or reviews on the products (=_=) so i want to bring more of those unseen and the usual products haul possibly sales, and another addition i want to do is MUSIC i know weird mix Makeup Skin care and then Music? but i have a passion for all three and you know I Would Love to Get More Bands out there especially living in the U.S maybe i can have people grow to love some of the bands i do (Me=Metal Head Jrock Fanatic!) so with that Being said i hope you all enjoy my new Blog i still need to get the hang of using this thing (T_T) I wanna make my Page Nice an pretty too! LOL


With Love

Lov3M3tal666 Aka Alluring B3auty

No comments:

Post a Comment